A Baby Shower for Billy

This is the official blog for Billy's virtual baby shower. Taking place on July 18th at 1:00 pm CDT. We hope you can join us for an afternoon of fun! Visit often for updated details about Billy's pregnancy and shower announcements.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Baby Shower

Today was the actual/virtual baby shower, thank you so much for everyone who attended whether it be in person or signed onto the web cam and or called in on the conference call. We had a wonderful time. Lisa was so gracious to hold it at her house and Matt and Chris worked hard to make sure all of the tech support for the web cam and conference call worked and went smoothly.
The whole gang playing shower games.
Opening presents and telling everyone on the conference call at the same time what I was opening


Nikki was very helpful with handing me presents and opening them.


A quilt from my mom

My travel system (car seat and stroller) from San And Grandma Gwen. Raymond was very helpful and quick to get me anything I needed. (in the photo he is opening the box with his scissors)

No comments:

Post a Comment