A Baby Shower for Billy

This is the official blog for Billy's virtual baby shower. Taking place on July 18th at 1:00 pm CDT. We hope you can join us for an afternoon of fun! Visit often for updated details about Billy's pregnancy and shower announcements.

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Pool is Here

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I am planning to have a water birth. Well the pool we ordered finally arrived today. Above is a photo of it from the website we ordered it from. It seems a little crazy but this is exactly what my midwives recommended to use. We blew it up and I got in to see how it feels. It fits me perfectly. There is plenty of room for me to stretch out and the sides are strong enough for me to sit or lean on if I need to.

Matt is a little skeptical as to how it's all going to work, but I'm excited.

Our neighbors will think we're weird for sure now!

No comments:

Post a Comment